It is vary important to update myRailinfo extension to latest version, If you are using older version then myRailinfo Plugin will not work and you face difficulties during booking TATKAL tickets. So always update your extension to latest version of myRailinfo Extension.
Chrome does a good job of updating your extensions automatically, but it checks for updates on its own schedule and it might happen that your myRailinfo extension not get updated on time. If you know that a new version of an extension is out but Chrome hasn't updated it, here's how to do it manually.
First Check Your myRailinfo Chrome Extension Version
- Click on Customize and control Google chrome button
- Select "More tools"
- Select "Extensions" or you can just type "chrome://extensions/" in your browser. it will take you to Chrome extension page and you will find all installed extension there.
- Verify your myRailinfo Extension version, it should be latest, You can find latest version detail form home page.
Update myRailinfo Chrome Extension
- At top right on Chrome extension page you will find a Check Box "Developer Mode", Select it
- Once you select Developer mode check box, you will see "Update extension now" button
- Click "Update extension now" button and all you Chrome extension will updated
- Verify you myRailinfo auto fill extension version, it should match with latest version.
- Don't forgot to un-select "Developer Mode", other wise you will face some difficulties so it is always recommended to UN- check it
Update FireFox Extension:
Follow below step to update you myRailinfo Firefox extension
- At top on Firefox click on "Open Menu" icon
- Select Add-ons or directly navigate by typing "about:addons" in URL bar
- Verify myRailinfo version, it should be match with latest version, you can find latest version no form home page
- Click remove button
- Go to home page and re-Install latest myRailinfo Auto fill extension.
Please comment your if your are facing any issue or you can write us.